Thank you for stopping by to explore my published work. Check out my blog to get more information about specific poems and publications.
Journal and Online Publications
These poems have been featured in the following journals or online venues:
- “Pining for Home” in HeartWood Literary Journal, Issue 12 (semi-finalist for 2021 HeartWood Poetry Prize)
- “Unchurched”and “Unmasked” in Black Moon Magazine, Issue 3
- “Like Shimarisu Do” in Maya’s Micros December 2021 batch, a feature of The Closed Eye Open
- “As I stepped down darkened stairs” and “The Meet-up” in Mildred Haun Review Journal 2021
In addition, my first photograph work was published in spring 2022 in an issue of Wild Roof Journal.
Work Published in Anthologies
The following anthologies include one or more of my poems:
- Ink to Paper, Vol. 5: “Now Fall” and “Nicolaus Copernicus”
- Tennessee Voices 2020-2021: “”Breaking Silence” and “Good Breeding”
- Women Speak, Volume 7: “Samba”
- Tennessee Voices 2021-2022: “While I Visit an Art Gallery, Archaeologists Discover What May Be the Oldest Art Yet”
These poems are forthcoming in publications:
- “Penelope Prophesies at the Intersection of Phlox and Terra Pinguis” and “Blame it on a Flower Moon” in SMEOP’s HOT anthology, from Black Sunflowers Poetry Press